Here are some rules to maintain potted plants at home
Most plants that are sold over the counter are very easy to maintain. Read on…
– Don’t over or under water them. Most plants don’t want to have their roots submerged in a damp swamp.
– Indoor plants like a constant temperature, so keep them in an area that does not become too cold or too hot.
– They don’t like draughts or any sudden moves and they like some feeding because they have no access to nutrients beyond their pot or container.
– Many indoor plants will like a moist environment, in other words, humid air.
– You’ll find there are indoor plants suitable for the bathroom, ones that are almost indestructible and some that are pure delights — flowering or fruiting plants that are easy to tempt into dazzling displays a few times a year.
– If you’re growing a foliage species that is cleaned and pampered by a rainy climate, you can mimic that situation by a simple applied mist.
– For wonderful impact in a bright and sunny room, try something with flowers or berries.
– Oh, and you can forget air fresheners — indoor plants will purify the air.